how do i write this code (easy way), python problem?

• I am very new in Python, and I am really surprised at the following line of code.

p, q = [int(x) for x in input().split()]

how to write basic??

• You can make a loop instead to understand better, but the code won't work because the logic is false:

your_input = input().split() 
    list_ = []
    for x in your_input:
        list_.append(int(x))
    p, q = list_

The .split() put the str in input in a list so you just have one element and one loop. But the p,q = at the end suggests it waits two elements in the list. So it can't work. Maybe you can delete the .split() if you want each digit of a number less than 100. Depends on the result you want.

最新帖子

最新内容

• S

You can use Mongoose 'remove' middleware.

For example:

authorSchema.pre('remove', (next) => { storySchema.remove({authorSchema_id: this._id}).exec(); next(); });

And documentation.

read more
  • S

Since it involves directly interacting with Mongoose and MongoDB, I'd suggest doing it in Mongoose middleware. Here's how you'd remove all the stories from a certain Author object:

let myAuthor = new Author(/* all the props */); myAuthor.stories = [];

read more
  • S

I have this schema in mongoose. I want to delete a author that will deletes all author's stories. is best way to do that in middleware express or middleware mongoose? thanks

const authorSchema = new Schema ({ name : String, stories : [{ type : ObjectId, ref:'Story'}] }) const storySchema = new Schema({ title : String })

read more
  • S

my friends, I have about 200 ajax handlers, I designed one part of the app that keeps the application in maintenance. My question is, how can I disable all AJAX handlers for normal users (non-admin users)? Normally, I need to check the user capability in every method, which is timed operations.

read more
  • S

Use angualr universal in your application to make your app SEO friendly

run below command on your root:

ng add @ng-toolkit/universal

Next, when you run your application by ng serve command you need to run below command:

npm run build:prod npm run server

Now check the view source in your browser you can find HTML with SEO content like below:

read more

推荐阅读